Terms &Conditions for #BeardoSpotted
The Program is being organised by Beardo for the promotion of its products displayed on the website – www.beardo.in.
This contest is open for all Indian Citizens residing in India above the age of 18 years and who meet the eligibility criteria as enumerated herein.
The Contest\Program Specific Rules and Regulations and General Rules and Regulations (collectively referred to as “Rules and Regulations”) shall be binding on each participant (“Participant(s)”) in the Contest. The aforesaid Rules and Regulations are set out hereunder as follows:
- This is a limited period contest which starts at 12:00hrs on May 19th, 2023 and ends at 12:00hrs on May 28th, 2023 (“Contest Period”).
- This is a random selection scheme. The more entries you upload to your instagram story and register with Beardo, the higher are your chances to win.
- The products prizes eligible for this promotion are ALL Beardo products purchased through www.beardo.in.
- To Enter into the Contest, the participants have to make an entry in the following manner (hereinafter “Mechanism”):
- The consumer / participant must take a picture or a screenshot of a bearded man (player, watcher, umpire etc) during an Indian Premier League or any cricketing event match.
- From 12:00hrs May 22nd, 2023 to 12:00hrs on May 29th, 2023:
- Consumer must instagram direct message (DM) a screenshot of their entry(s) to the #BeardoSpotted contest to the beardo.official handle
- Only consumers who use the hashtag #BeardoSpotted and tag beardo.official will be considered for the contest. This contest has only ONE winner who will win Rs. 100000 in cash. Winner will be chosen by Beardo on a random basis from the list of qualifying participants. Selection of a winner by Beardo shall be final.
- Prizes are non-transferable. The prize will be sent to each winner 45 days after the contest is closed.
- The Winner will be contacted by Beardo or its authorised representatives between via Direct Message on the Social Media Platform(s) and/or in a manner deemed fit by Beardo.
- Awarding of Prize is subject to verification of winner’s eligibility and identity to Beardo’s reasonable satisfaction. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The selected Participant will also be required to prove his/her age and residence proof, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. The selected Participants need to respond to the email within 7 working days from receiving the email with the above requested information and documents. Beardo reserves the right to disqualify individual Participants from the contest if it has reasons to believe that the participant has indulged in infringement of the rules of participation, misinformation about identity or influencing the contest winnings, such as use of unfair technological means or manipulation of entry requirements. If a winner is disqualified, Beardo shall undertake a random selection for the winner from the remaining entries of the contest.
- The decision of Beardo regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Beardo agrees to use technology in good faith to determine the winner. The use of technology by Beardo or any results thereof shall not be subject to challenge by any participant or third party. By entering the contest, you agree such terms.
- Except where prohibited, winner may be requested to take part in any publicity resulting from this contest. Entry to the Prize Draw signifies acceptance of any publicity activity as a result of winning a prize. Refusal to take part in any reasonable publicity activity advised by Promoter entitles Promoter to withdraw the prize and award it elsewhere. Publicity related to this Prize Draw will at a minimum include the release of winner’s name to those who contact Promoter to obtain the name of the winner.
- The Entry through the Mechanism shall be deemed to have been casted only when such Entry reaches Beardo’s internet/network provider’s server. Any unclear/incorrect/incomplete Entry, including wrong characters or absence of valid user and e-mail id, incomplete keyword of team (if required), shall be considered invalid Entry and deemed null and void.
- Beardo shall not be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private / confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user related details.
- In case of any network failure, technical problem and/or for any reasons whatsoever, Beardo reserves the right to change the Mechanism and/or cease from accepting the Entries of the persons, or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
- The Prize does not include any expenses, costs, etc. incurred by the Winner(s) and the Winner(s) shall be responsible for any and all expenses of personal nature being incurred by the Winner(s) to avail the Prize and/or incurred otherwise.
- After the Winner(s) are announced, the Winner(s) are required to approach Beardo and confirm the acceptance of the Prize, in a manner as determined by Beardo along with providing details, copies of citizenship proof, date of birth proof, identity and address proofs, and all other documents as required by the Beardo and would also be required to sign a release letter in the format required by Beardo.
- The selection of the Entries, mode of acceptance either in full or in part and or the selection of the Winner(s) shall be the sole discretion of Beardo
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Beardo reserves a right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions etc. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participants to check the rules and regulations of the Contest/Program on the website of Beardo.
- The coupon code given on participation in this contest cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer/discounts which may be applicable on the other products of Beardo.
- In case the Participant wishes to contact Beardo or the Agency for any reason whatsoever, the contact should be made only with the number provided by the Agency (Helpdesk) or email@example.com email id. Any attempt to contact any officer of Beardo or any of its agencies/its personnel would not be entertained and could lead to the claim of the Participant being rejected.
- The Participant(s) hereby agree(s) and confirm(s) that mere announcement/declaration of being selected as a Participant(s) will not entitle the Participant(s) to the Prize.
- Nothing in the Program or in the advertising/promotional material relating to the Program shall be deemed to be a permission to use or claim any right or interest in the respective intellectual property rights of Zed Lifestyle.
- Beardo is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the viewer/ Participant(s) in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Contest.
- Beardo shall in no manner reimburse/incur any cost, expense, losses including but not limited to loss of employment opportunity, loss caused due to absence, etc. arising out of the participation in the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and the Participant(s) shall solely bear/incur the same.
- Participants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Beardo and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective owners, agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind relating to, resulting from or arising from this Program.
- All decisions made by Beardo shall be final and binding on all the viewers/ Participant(s) and in no event shall the viewer/ Participant(s) shall dispute the decision made by Beardo and/or its employees in connection to the same
- Nothing in the Program or in the advertising/promotional material relating to the Program shall be deemed to be a permission to use or claim any right or interest in the respective intellectual property rights of Beardo.
- All applicable taxes/levies and charges (including but not limited to Gift Tax, registration charges, insurance etc. where applicable) on Prize will be the responsibility of the Participant.
- The Personal Information of the Winners shall be provided by Beardo to others assisting Beardo in this regard, including its affiliates, associates, authorities, agents, sponsors, employees, prize suppliers, distributors, deliverers and service providers (as applicable) and the Participant agrees and allows the same.
- By participating it is deemed that the Participant(s) have read, understood, accepted and agree to abide with all the Rules and Regulations of the Contest.
- The Participant(s) shall also read, understand, accept and agree to abide with the rules and regulations of the Website.
- Beardo is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms & Conditions contained herein. The Participants acknowledge that all information provided in the Contest is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- Beardo may at any time, at its discretion, change these terms and conditions, the Rules and/or the Prize mentioned herein, without prior notice. Participants acknowledge that such change shall be binding upon them.
- This Contest is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Beardo, and any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Beardo and its services/products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits/ Prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. Further, you agree to bear all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Contest and shall not look to Beardo, and any of its employees or agents for payment of the same and/or any dispute arising from the same.
- The terms of this Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or any other matter arising in reference to the Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Ahmedabad, India